Lead Organization: Palestine Capital Market Authority
Events targeting all categories:
- Create a portal for the Investor Week on the PCMA official website containing different awareness materials related to securities. The World Investor Week logo as an icon, which will be, placed on the PCMA and Stock Exchange website as well as on the websites of the participating brokerage companies will be linked to the established portal on PCMA website for World Investor Week.
- Daily awareness emails sent through PCMA's mailing list throughout the days of the Investor Week campaign.
- Establish a media campaign according to the following:
- Communicate with local radio and television stations concerning the launching of the Investor Week events in Palestine.
- Publish the IOSCO united press release of the campaign.
Events targeting universities:
- Hold an Open Day in two local universities in celebration of the Investor's Week.
- Celebrate the 10th anniversary of "trading simulation competition" in the universities.
- Launch the corporate governance competition targeting Palestinian universities' students during the investor week in the Palestinian universities in cooperation with IFC.
Events targeting schools:
- Coordinate with the Ministry of Education to host different schools delegation at PCMA and the Stock Exchange.
- Distribute CDs prepared by Stock Exchange to schools students containing information about the securities sector.
Events targeting the dealers in the securities sector:
- Hold an awareness meeting with investors in the Palestinian securities sector in cooperation with the securities companies
- Cooperate with the securities companies on sending awareness text messages to investors in the securities sector.
World Investor Week Coordinator(s): Dr. Bashar AbuZarour
Other Participating Organizations in Palestine: